Greater Grace Christian Academy welcomes international students who would like to pursue a college preparatory, biblically-based education to apply for grades 7-12 (ages 13 to 18). GGCA offers ESL language instruction to help the student learn grammar and phonetics, improve their TOEFL score, as well as help them become more proficient English language speakers.
GGCA also offers Bible instruction to help students better understand Christianity and develop their relationship with God.
Please find the following information which explains the requirements needed to apply and be considered for acceptance and enrollment at Greater Grace Christian Academy.
- Submit the online application for International Students and pay the application fee ($100).
- Submit the following required documents to the admissions office:
- Copy of applicant’s passport title page
- Copy of bank statement (proof of funds)
- Copy of academic records for the last 3 years
- School recommendation
- Test results from one of the following (within the past 6 months): TOEFL, TOEFL Jr., iTEP SLATE, ELTiS, or IELTS
Greater Grace Christian Academy (GGCA) is partnering with international student organizations to bring students from around the world to the classrooms of GGCA. For international students desiring to apply for enrollment at GGCA or if you are interested in becoming a host family for an international student, please contact us.
Grades 6-8 $11,188 + Registration fees
Grades 9-12 $11,729 + Registration fees